Start your journey in one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Venice. Here you will stay two nights visiting the most important historical sites, tasting a number of local delicacies, and an amazing experience in Murano where an artisan teaches the art of glass blowing. Head to the heart of the country to visit one of Italy’s major art cities. Florence and Rome. Spend two nights in each city and visit top historical sites such as Piazza della Signoria, Brunelleschi Cathedral, Florence’s Uffizi Palace, Rome’s Trevi Fountain, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Also on his second day in Tuscany visit Siena for a culinary and gastronomic experience in one of the Chianti vineyards.
- Minimum 2 adults required to guarantee the tour!
- Small Escorted Group of max 26 people
- Italian Gems Included: Murano, Siena, Chianti countryside
- Worry-Free luggage – Thanks to our unique included porterage service at railway stations and/or our “luggage bus” (that delivers luggage from hotel to hotel), we make train travel stress-free.
- Transport: with high speed train transfer in First class with plenty of room to walk around as well
- Great group activities
- Free time to absorb and experience the surrounding