Travellers Information

No Traveller Information!!


All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel. Many countries require at least six months’ validity from the return date. Some countries require a machine-readable passport. When assisting with an international travel booking, we assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid Australian passport. If this is not the case, you should let us know. Travel on a foreign passport may require a re-entry visa on return to Australia. You are responsible for ensuring that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits that meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).

If you need information regarding visas, passports and other travel document requirements for your trip, then upon request, your Consultant can provide you with general information on visa and passport requirements that apply to international travel bookings you make with us on a complimentary basis. This advice is limited to general information as to standard requirements and is not to be construed as specific advice catering to any extraordinary circumstances that may apply to you. In any event, it is your sole responsibility to act upon the advice and make any requisite applications in a timely manner.

Our Consultants can also obtain more specific information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf and at your expense. We do not warrant the accuracy of information provided by any external service and accept no liability for any loss or damage you may suffer in reliance on it (except to the extent caused by fault on our part).
We also recommend you check visa requirements on the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s (DFAT) Smartraveller website If any difficulties arise with your passports, visas and re-entry permits, you must inform us of such difficulties.

If you are travelling to the United States of America, you will need to pre-register for the ESTA visa waiver program, as Australian passport holders will not be able to enter unless eligibility requirements are met.


Be aware that the products you book may involve activities that are taxing to your health and expose you to more risk to your personal welfare than you are accustomed to. You are responsible for obtaining medical advice before booking that it is safe for you to undertake those activities and risks.

Please also be aware that some countries have much higher rates of infectious diseases prevalent in their community than in Australia, and vaccination against those is recommended. Some countries may deny entry unless you can prove that you have had the relevant vaccination.

We recommend you check health risks and vaccination requirements on DFAT’s Smartraveller website


We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to cover your travel arrangements. Travel insurance is also strongly recommended by DFAT.

We have been trained to help you with various travel insurances policy. Product Disclosure Statements for travel insurance products are available from our place of business, and you should refer to them before purchasing a policy. You may be required to sign a disclaimer if you decline travel insurance.

Make sure your insurance covers all medical expenses for injury or illness, as well as theft of valuables, damage to baggage, and cancellations or interruptions to flight plans. Fully disclose any pre-existing medical conditions in writing.

Cruise passengers are strongly encouraged to ensure appropriate travel insurance is in place. Medicare benefits are only payable to cruise passengers travelling between two Australian ports who have been treated by a doctor who is registered to practice in Australia and is registered with a Medicare provider number. Medicare benefits are not payable for journeys between an Australian port and a foreign port or between two foreign ports. Your travel insurance should cover you for a Medivac at sea circumstance if needed.

Suppose you plan to rely on the travel insurance provided by your credit card. In that case, we recommend that you obtain written confirmation of your coverage before travelling and ensure that you have the details of the policy clearly outlined in writing.

You may be able to obtain travel insurance for yourself and your immediate family or travelling partner under the one policy. Refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, as cover varies from policy to policy. Make sure you confirm all details with your insurance provider and receive written confirmation of your policy.

If you extend the duration of your overseas travel, make sure you also extend your travel insurance policy.


For information, safety alerts and specific travel advice, we advise you to visit DFAT’s Smartraveller website


Please check your frequent flyer program (or other applicable loyalty programs) for the specific terms of your membership. You may not be assured that you will be credited points for your booking.


Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions, including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date-changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person to use. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder. An incorrect name on a booking may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Please review your travel documentation carefully and advise us immediately of any names, dates or timing errors.


We recommend that you confirm the departure times of any booked services at least 24 hours before travel.