Start your journey in Venice, staying in the picturesque Murano Island for 2 nights. Here you will visit the most important historical sites, taste many local foods and have a fantastic experience in Murano, where artisans show you the art of blown glass. Drive to the canter of the country and visit one of Italy’s major artistic cities. Florence and Rome. Spend 2 nights in each city visiting the most important historical sites: Piazza Della Signoria, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Florence’s Uffizi Courthouse, Trevi Fountain, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Rome’s St. Peter’s Basilica. Additionally, on the second day in Tuscany, visit Siena for a dining and wine experience in one of his Chianti vineyards. The last stop: Enchanting Southern Italy. Depart from Pompeii to visit ancient ruins and finally relax in Sorrento and enjoy his fullday trip to Capri to end your holiday with unforgettable memories. High-Speed trains to move across with stress-free luggage!
- Minimum 2 adults required to guarantee the tour!
- Small Escorted Group of max 26 people
- Italian Gems included: Murano; Siena; Chianti Countryside; Pompeii Ruins; Capri
- Worry-Free luggage – Thanks to our unique included porterage service at railway stations and/or our “luggage bus” (that delivers luggage from hotel to hotel), we make train travel stress-free.
- Transport: with high speed train transfer in First class with plenty of room to walk around as well
- Great group activities
- Free time to absorb and experience the surrounding