Here, with Meet and Greet Italy, embark on an enchanting journey through Sicily. Start in Taormina, explore its sites and marvel at Mount Etna, the most active volcano in Europe. Travel the scenic routes aboard the Circumetnea train. Enjoy food and wine at the local vineyard. Take the scenic train to Syracuse, which is known for its rich history. Explore the archaeological park and visit the charming streets and church of Ortigia. Explore the cities of Ragusa, Modica and Noto, famous for their Sicilian Baroque style. Marvel at lavish palaces and ornate balconies. Visit the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, a UNESCO site. Explore well-preserved ancient temples. Finish in Palermo, with Teatro Massimo and Monreale Cathedral. Afterwards, enjoy a day in picturesque Cefalu.
- Minimum 2 adults required to guarantee the tour!
- Small Escorted Group of max 20 people
- Italian Gems included: Taormina, Mount Etna, Ortigio, Noto, Modica, Temple' Valley , Monreale, Cefalu
- Worry-Free luggage – Thanks to our unique included porterage service at railway stations and/or our “luggage bus” (that delivers luggage from hotel to hotel), we make train travel stress-free.
- Transport: with high speed train transfer in First class with plenty of room to walk around as well
- Great group activities
- Free time to absorb and experience the surrounding