Tourists have always wanted to experience the world, searching for fascinating natural landscapes that will blow their minds. Over time, a lot of people have found the most beautiful coastline in the world, with its alluring landscape. It is no other place than the fascinating coast of Amalfi, running all the way from Salerno down to Amalfi. Not getting enough, tourists move away from the coast from time to time to revel in the amazing places around, taking in the scent of the Mediterranean scrub. What’s more, they feel the kiss of the sun and marvel at the beauty of the sea.
- Terraced lemon and olive groves, orchards and vineyards
- Walks among mountains and green valleys
- Local craft: fine Ceramics and ancient Paper Mills
- The ancient path from Agerola to Amalfi
- Hidden Medieval rocky settlements
- Fresh seafood and innumerable local flavours