A walking holiday in the Natural Park Otranto-Leuca and Tricase Forest, a journey full of history. Where the signs of the past still remind us that this land was the border between East and West. Otranto and its cathedral, Punta Palascia and its lighthouse, Cippano and its ruins, Tricase and its castle … and then the sea, the beautiful sea of this corner of Italy, until you finally reach Leuca and its white splendour. A week to be taken by the sweetest sea winds and enchanted by the warm colours of this land.
- The beautiful Baroque of Lecce
- Dolmens and Menhirs in the “Megalithic Park” near Giurdignano
- Otranto and the Tree of Life
- Stunning Cliffs and Pristine Bays
- Ancient Ruins and noble Palaces
- The Whiteness of the Finis Terrae, Santa Maria di Leuca